Sunday, December 14, 2014

Day 13 - Worth The Squeeze


13 being my favourite number, I figured I'd commit one of my favourite random acts of kindness on this special day - To hug a stranger.  This is a tough one and as much as I love doing it, it can get weird really fast. My coworkers make fun of me for my failed attempts in the store,  but they fail to recognize that I have a 90% success rate.

Well I was lucky on Saturday - as always I was greeted with a hug from my good friend Renee.  I told her I was on a mission to find a stranger to hug.  She threw me an alley-oop and pointed behind to her friend Ellen, who I obviously didn`t know.  Ellen welcomed me with open arms and a smile, we shared a laugh in the TD bank parking lot and she promised me that she`d pass the hug on. You never know what kind of impact a simple hug can have on someone`s day.


No comments:

Post a Comment