Monday, December 15, 2014

Day 14 - The Rejection
Basketball Dikembe Mutombo animated GIF
I drove to the grocery store with the intention of helping someone carry their groceries.  As I pulled in, I noticed a woman getting her trunk/back seat ready for her freshly purchased Christmas tree.  It seemed as if she was having some trouble so I asked if I could help her out.  She replied with a "no thank you,"(My response would have been "I`m `pine` thanks for asking") I pressed again asking if she was sure and her response was "I think I can handle it."  Rejected...

Hey, it had to happen one of these days and of course she could handle it, I was just hoping she'd 'branch' out... So instead of sulking in a bed of pine needles, I decided to go into the store and buy 3 bags of pre-packed food for families in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment