Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Day 21 - The Assist

My intention for day 21 was to give someone else the opportunity to give.  I was fortunate enough to have some lululemon gift cards, so they were handed out for our team to distribute throughout the day.  Each had the amount and "Pay It Forward" written on the back.  I kept one as I am now addicted to giving at this point, needed my daily fix ya know?

The guests we chose were surprised and appreciative as expected. I loved seeing the faces of our team when they made someone's day.  It made me realize that we can have this feeling every day when we aim to make the people around us happy - this comes around full circle.

I gave mine to a guest who came in the store to shop for his girlfriend - he was calm (this isn't easy on Dec 21), prepared and was very friendly when going through the possible gift ideas.  He was present.  I handed him the gift card while he was in line to cash out and after he finished paying he came to find me in the store to thank me and wished me a Merry Christmas.  I told him to pay it forward and he assured me he would.  Awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment