Thursday, December 11, 2014

Day 8 - A Class Act

It has been said that the best way to be happy is to show gratitude, I figured I'd reaffirm this by sending an e-mail to someone who has made a positive influence on me - my favourite University professor .  He taught an interpersonal communications class at Wilfrid Laurier, where he let me do a 20 minute presentation on my love for sneakers.  Of course I got an A+, I mean come on... I learned a lot from his class, but the most important thing I pulled from him is that passion is contagious.  He got me excited about anything he was talking about just in his delivery.  I've done my best to carry this on as a leader.  I thanked him for this and gave him an update on what I'm up to.  An inspiring reply came shortly after and although I had the intent of making his day, he definitely made mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment